Academic Programs and Planning
New Graduate Certificate Programs
- Facilities Management and Operations - Effective Fall 2013
- Printed Electronics and Functional Imaging - Effective Winter 2014
- Systems Integration Engineering - Effective Fall 2014
- Space Systems Technology - Effective Fall 2014
Masters Programs Updates
- Masters of Professional Studies Dairy Products - Effective Fall 2013
- Masters of Economics converted from State to Self Support - Effective Fall 2013
Bachelors Programs Update
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Engineering Studies (LAES)
LAES has been converted from "pilot status" to regular status - Effective Spring 2013
The BA Liberal Arts and Engineering Program only accepts internal Cal Poly transfers
Academic Programs and Planning Mission
The mission of the Academic Programs Office is to support the development, delivery and continuous improvement of academic programs that help our students achieve University and program learning objectives.
Our office facilitates academic planning for new and existing degree programs, manages the accreditation and program review process for all of Cal Poly’s academic programs, and oversees the University’s Instructionally Related Activities program (IRA). In addition, the office is responsible for developing academic policies, implementing system-wide California State University (CSU) initiatives and conducting reporting to meet all accountability requirements.